[asterisk-users] Chanspy - Meetme

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Jul 14 11:02:27 CDT 2010

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010, Xavier wrote:

> I totally agree with the barge mode but for future evolution, what about
> if there is more than 3 people ?

I wonder if you would have more success starting with meetme. I did this
for an adult chat application many years ago.

Each agent sat in a meetme waiting for a caller to join them. Before the
caller was active, a "whisper" was played only to the agent so they knew
the "theme" of the call.

A supervisor could join the meetme without notifying the agent or the
caller and could join in, kick the caller or kick the agent and take
control of the call.

--
Thanks in advance,