[asterisk-users] How to calculate number of speakers needed for PAGING and INTERCOM coverage area?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:39:55 CDT 2010

Thanks for the input guys. For other refrence, a CyberData Voip Amplifier
which supplies 10 Watt to each of the two bogen 30 Watt speakers did the job
for a 35,0000 square feet warehouse with environmental noise level of
slightly higher than standard but not those of industrial.

Only two speakers and done deal. Though I know that three speaker would have
been the perfect solution but 4 would cover every single little corner and
be an overkill.

-Bruce