[asterisk-users] power outage

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:50:33 CDT 2010

It has nothing to do with the D-channel, however you will never know
if the B-channels work if the D-channel is down. D-channel is what
allows the B-channels to work, and is the first place to troubleshoot.
If something is screwed up with the power the symptom you'll get is a
non working PRI, the way to check it is by means of seeing if the
D-channel synced up or not.