[asterisk-users] STRFTIME function declared in globals context

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Jul 13 12:03:05 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

>  You don’t state which version you are on (These things change from 1.2 to
> 1.4 to 1.6/8), but that being said, you would probably more likely to
> succeed doing Set(GLOBAL) in an isolated context instead of using the
> [global] context for this bit of voodoo.  Looking forward to a better answer
> (folks like to correct my shots across the bow).

Sorry about that.  I'm on version 1.4.33.1.  I'm wanting to use these
variables in multiple contexts throughout the dialplan, and also as
arguments to some AGI scripts, etc.  I'd rather they be set in the [globals]
context if at all possible, that way I'm not limited to where I can use
them.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby