[asterisk-users] Anybody with experience with Aculab Groomer II

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:29:06 CDT 2010

I didn't get any reply to this email, so sending it once again. I have read
that Aculab supports commercial version of Asterisk. But isn't E1 ISDN just
and E1 ISDN, and if it is configured on Aculab, should it not sync with
Asterisk configured as E1 ISDN. In my current setup, Asterisk is ISDN E1 PRI
NET on one port and ISDN E1 PRI CPE on the other port. Connecting them with
each other works fine. Aculab is also configured as CPE on one port and NET
on other port and both ports can successfully talk to each other. How ever
none of the ports like to talk to Asterisk.

Has anybody tried this before, and can help me?

--
Zeeshan

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria