[asterisk-users] ztdummy IVR no voice

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Sun Jul 11 23:26:13 CDT 2010

On 7/11/10 9:47 PM, jordan pan wrote:
> In my pbx ,there is no zaptel card ,so i loading ztdummy,but problem
> appear,when i dial the number into the pbx,sometimes i can not listen to
> the ivr ,and no rtp create. if i unload the ztdummy driver,the proble will
> disapper. I guess may be the timer source problem, but i dont't know how
> to solve it . anyone can give
> me some advices will be appreciated.
>
> asteirsk-1.4.21 and zaptel-1.4.10

So this only happens sometimes?  I'm wondering if ztdummy on your system
is using the RTC and that the RTC interrupt is stopping on your system
as in issue 13930 (http://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13930)

If RTC is in use, you could try making sure that USE_RTC is not defined
in ztdummy.c.

--
Shaun Ruffell
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer