[asterisk-users] Is a device a member of a queue?

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Sun Jul 11 14:34:48 CDT 2010

On 11 July 2010 15:56, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Peter Childs <pchilds at bcs.org> wrote:
>> No function by that name registered.
>>
>> also its not listed on voip-info, I'm using SARK/Asterisk 1.4.21
>>
> The function is in 1.6.2.   Best you could do in 1.4 is:
>
> *CLI> core show function QUEUE_MEMBER_LIST
>
> FYI: voip-info is terribly out of date. Always best to look in your CLI.

Hmm Yes but http://www.asterisk.org/docs/asterisk/trunk/functions/queue_member
says that it just counts the number of members in the list, just like
queue_member_count does. queue_member_penality might do what I want,
depending on what it actually returns if the given interface is not a
member.... But then I still need 1.6!

Peter Childs