[asterisk-users] Dialplan question when using a round-robin

unserossi at aol.com unserossi at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 10:57:53 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 8:09 PM,  <unserossi at aol.com> wrote:

> But how can i determine on which physical server user B is registered?

> Or is there an other, better way to achieve this? Maybe in replicating the

> registrations between all 3 servers?

DUNDi is an options, same with DNS SRV records.

--

Could you please give me some more info?

Or is there a tutorial available somewhere?

-

as a quick option you can use

Dial(IAX2/server1/${EXTEN}&IAX2/server2/${EXTEN}&IAX2/server3/${EXTEN})

call will connect to whichever is available & answer, others simply
ignored!
-

But wouldn't this only work when the remote party is online?

What would happen if not?