[asterisk-users] False answer() being sent by cellphone providers

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Jul 9 19:32:21 CDT 2010

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Mike Ely wrote:

> (off list)

Continuing to veer off-topic...

> Yes indeed we do.  The telcos here are absolutely abhorrent, to the
> point that much could be written about how horrible they are but nobody
> would want to read such depressing material.  And consumer protections?
> Hah!  The devotees of Ayn Rand have written most consumer law here.
> Don't get me started.

Maybe you should re-read Atlas Shrugged.

Your laws may have been written by the people Ayn Rand wrote about: "the
government increasingly asserts control over all industry, while society's
most productive citizens, led by the mysterious John Galt, progressively
disappear,*" not devotees of Ayn Rand and her philosophy.

*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_Shrugged

--
Thanks in advance,