[asterisk-users] [Dahdi 2.3.0.1] Does it need all those modules?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Fri Jul 9 13:41:42 CDT 2010

Hello

To use Dahdi + Asterisk with a PCI card with a single FXO port, I
just...

1. compiled and installed Dahdi

2. edited /etc/modprobe.d/dahdi.blacklist.conf to blacklist "netjet"
and unblacklist "wctdm":
==============
# cat /etc/modprobe.d/dahdi.blacklist.conf
blacklist wct4xxp
blacklist wcte12xp
blacklist wct1xxp
blacklist wcte11xp
blacklist wctdm24xxp
blacklist wcfxo
#blacklist wctdm
blacklist wctc4xxp
blacklist wcb4xxp
blacklist netjet
==============

3. rebooted, and checked that netjet was gone and wctdm was in:
==============
# lsmod | grep -i wc
wctc4xxp               32414  0
dahdi_transcode         5751  1 wctc4xxp
wcb4xxp                33905  0
wcfxo                   8968  0
wctdm24xxp            116684  0
wcte11xp               22995  0
wct1xxp                12971  0
wcte12xp               26308  0
dahdi_voicebus         39947  2 wctdm24xxp,wcte12xp
wct4xxp               230713  0
wctdm                  35677  0
dahdi                 197809  11
xpp,dahdi_transcode,wcb4xxp,wcfxo,wctdm24xxp,wcte11xp,wct1xxp,wcte12xp,dahdi_voicebus,wct4xxp,wctdm
crc_ccitt               1339  3 wctdm24xxp,dahdi,hisax

Does Dahdi really need all those modules, or is there another
configuration file that I missed to disable unneeded modules?

Thank you.