[asterisk-users] Pbx för Windows?

Faisal Hanif faisal at vopium.com
Fri Jul 9 07:52:41 CDT 2010

  YATE & FreeSWITCH available on windows.

Asterisk can be build for windows using cygwin.
There are some PBX software also available on windows but with some
limitation.

Regards,

Faisal Hanif
/VoIP Manager
/*m* +45 72 72 00 01
*m* +92 32 1405 9996

VOPIUM A/S
Vopium A/S |  Office No.2, 7th Floor, Shaheen Complex | Abbot-Road,
Lahore, PAKISTAN 5400
*t* +92-42-3631-6491 | *f* +92-42-3631-6492 | *w* www.vopium.com
<http://www.vopium.com>

/Think about the environment before printing this mail /P/  Tænk på
miljøet før du printer denne mail/