[asterisk-users] Incoming call doesn't finish when internal phone hangs up

Daniel - Asterisk earohuanca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:01:40 CDT 2010

Hello guys,

I have this problem when a call is received in my PBX:

(Caller) --> (Redirecting Service) --> (E1 PRI) --> (Asterisk PBX) -->
(Internal Phone)

Reception works fine, but when conversation finishes and the agent at
internal phone hangs up, the call at caller's side is still alive for
many seconds until it hangs up.

The problem is that Telephone Company is billing me acording Caller's
duration which is bigger than Asterisk's CDR. The same issue happens
when Caller dials E1 PRI directly. In every case Asterisk finishes
normally the call as CDR and CLI register correctly.

I'm using Asterisk 1.4.21.2 and OpenVox DE210P card. Configuration files follow:

zaptel.conf:
span=1,1,1,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16

# Span 2: TE4/0/2 "T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
span=2,2,1,ccs,hdb3
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47

# Global data