[asterisk-users] Asterisk Crashes - Segmentation Fault

Manmohan Singh Jandu manmohansj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 01:51:11 CDT 2010

Hello Team,

I was looking for audio conferencing solution where i got Web-meetme.
I had installed Asterisk 1.6.2.9 on Centos  5.4. Its perfecting working
fine. I tried using Meetme even meetme app is working perfectly fine.
I installed Webmeetme 4.0 and integrated with my asterisk. When i try to
dial the conference number it take me to an IVR wherein it asks for the
conference number. The time i provide the conference number, asterisk
crashes giving segmentation fault.
I have been trying to google up and checked lot of forums but didnt get any
solution for this yet.

Kernel version -- 2.6.18-194.3.1.el5PAE

--
Thanks & Regards