[asterisk-users] GURUs - How to monitor all MySQL actions on an Asterisk/FreePBX server?

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jul 7 20:35:30 CDT 2010

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:19:28 -0400, bruce bruce wrote
> Hi Guys,
>
> This is something related and yet un-related to Asterisk. I have a FreePBX/Asterisk server running and I want to trace everything that FreePBX does to MySQL. Is there a verbose CLI to MySQL that I can pull up on terminal and make configuration change to FreePBX and see it in real-time on the terminal as to what is added to which MySQL table and where?
>
> Thanks

It is called the mysql query log.  Mysql can create a log of all queries it receives.  When using Freepbx Asterisk has no knowledge that Mysql is involved (only for CDR) so Asterisk does not send anything configuration related to Mysql.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología