[asterisk-users] How to secure Configuration files

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 03:46:20 CDT 2010

Thanks Hans,
This is a good idea if i place the configuration files in database and
database some where else......

Now finally according to community feedback ...

I will use AGI at max and obfuscate the JAVA code. Place the remaining
configuration in database.

Hans i think this will be a good trade off..

Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas