[asterisk-users] Externnotify on pollmailboxes=yes

Eric Hiller mrraptor98 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 19:17:00 CDT 2010

Not sure if this is a bug yet, so I wanted to ask around to see if anyone else was having this issue. I have pollmailboxes=yes set in voicemail.conf but externnotify is not called. I know it isn't the externnotify script because if the changes are done in asterisk then it is called properly, if the changes are done via our webserver then it is not. Also, we use odbc voicemail storage.
Thanks for any help,-Eric