[asterisk-users] VoIP Users Conference Recordings

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 02:09:57 CDT 2010

Hi,

Alistair Cunningham of Integrics was our guest yesterday. We talked
about Integrics new product Geons, a suite of software for building
large-scale distributed enterprise applications. The recorded session
is now available here:

http://www.voipusersconference.org/2010/geons/

The extremely rare John Todd was sighted (and heard) at this event.

If you are developing a product or service involving VoIP we would
love to hear from you. Contact me off list or via the VUC site if you
or someone from your project or company would like to be a guest or
with suggestions for future guests and/or topics.

Next week our guest is Quickfuse (http://quickfuseapps.com) a product
that allows you to quickly build IVR by drawing it on a page. You can
take it for a test run free and then join us to ask questions or give
feedback on Friday July 9th at 12 Noon EDT.

Small world: Finally, as a result of being a VUC regular, Michael
Iedema of Askozia embedded pbx met Randal Schwartz at Astricon last
year and this week will be a guest on FLOSS Weekly July 7th.
http://twit.tv/FLOSS

/r