[asterisk-users] Remote Party ID issue

unserossi at aol.com unserossi at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 07:31:24 CDT 2010

I just did not want to spam the list with useless content but just reply to you as you attacked me.
This was the reason i only replied to you and not to the whole list.
But as i realised now it seems to be usual to spam the whole mailing list with useless information like your mail (or this mail from me) instead of concentrating on the "real" topic, e.g. "Remote Party ID issue".