[asterisk-users] Remote Party ID issue

Mike Ely mikeely at amyskitchen.net
Thu Jul 1 15:25:40 CDT 2010

Sorry to answer my own question here - had a look at the headers of
Tilghman's last email and it contained this:
    your computer immediately and upgrade to Ubuntu Linux 8.04 or
    later."

Cute.  Leaving aside the fact that I don't use Outlook, Ubuntu 8.04 isn't
exactly going to be a security improvement over what I already use.