[asterisk-users] Remote Party ID issue

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Thu Jul 1 15:05:51 CDT 2010

A religious argument that will not be resolved or go away
Top posting to some doesn't work because of their mail clients
Bottom posting is a PITA to many because some don't trim off signatures
and other un-necessary text.
Much archive space and bandwidth is wasted on this subject, which will
not be resolved. Not to mention the rude behavior over it.

John Novack
(posted both top and bottom to please, or displease, all )

--

Dog is my Co-pilot