[asterisk-users] Originate multiple channels

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:39:50 CDT 2010

Unfortunately not. I did it a few times using a php script using a 'which'
loop to create multiple call files. You can also do it in a dialplan which
is a slow process. I have it described at:

http://ilovetovoip.com/2010/03/calling-multiple-extensions-and-let-them-all-answer/

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com