[asterisk-users] Update the LCD with the callee's name after dialing

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:26:52 CDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:
> CunningPike wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Matt Darnell<mattdarnell at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>

>> We use the patch in https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=6643. Works great.
>>

> There is a much newer patch for 1.4 that can be found at:
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=8824
>
> But, it won't apply cleanly on the latest 1.4 series.  It's like 4
> versions back.  Once I get into work, I'll post the version I'm running
> it on.
>
> Doug

This is the version that went into trunk for 1.8. It should send the
remote party id without dialplan changes. I had looked into using it
with 1.6.1 and 1.6.2. However due to the number of changes since the
patch was merged I was worried that I would introduce bugs. The
previous patch is simple, but does require a one line dial plan
change.

On the previous patch I posted for 1.6.2 I also have a 1.6.1 version.
It compiles but hasn't been tested. Let me see if I can quickly put
together one for 1.4 that compiles. I'll post both to the list
hopefully later today.

Ryan