[asterisk-users] Pbx_lua vs. calling lua thru AGI?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Thu Jul 1 04:37:34 CDT 2010

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:01:50 -0700 (PDT), Steve Edwards
<asterisk.org at sedwards.com> wrote:
>I've never used it (I'm a 1.2 Luddite), but I would be very interested in
>anything that looks like a "real" language for writing dialplans.

That's why I'm interested in using Lua to write dialplan scripts,
besides the fact that due to its size, Lua is a good solution for
embedded Asterisk appliances.

Not much feedback on this feature. I guess the fact that it's part of
1.6 means that few people gave it a try yet.