[asterisk-users] Set CDR userfield for Queues

Luis Morales fastonion at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:37:38 CST 2010

Thereis an option with log queue stored into database. You can do an
cross join from cdr and queue log using callid. With this solution you
can track your call over your asterisk system.

I wrote about this in old post and submit an complete solution.

Regards,

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM, William Stillwell (Lists)
<william.stillwell-lists at ablebody.net> wrote:
> Yeah, after hours of trying Friday, I got working by a macro.. I didn't like
> the outcome using a context, the macro cdr records looked cleaner.
>

> [macro-queue]
>
> exten => s,1,Answer()
> exten => s,n,Queue(${ARG1}|rn)
> exten => s,n,Set(MEMBERINTERFACE='NOANSWER')
> exten => s,n,VoiceMail(${ARG1},u)
> exten => s,n,Hangup()
> exten => h,1,Set(CDR(userfield)=${MEMBERINTERFACE})
>

> Which is called from:
>
> exten => _?????,1,Macro(queue,${EXTEN})

Luis Morales
Consultor de Tecnologia
Cel: +(58)412-2352745
"Empieza por hacer lo necesario, luego lo que es posible... y de
pronto estarás haciendo lo imposible"

Leonardo Da'Vinci