[asterisk-users] 1 Asterisk server, multiple registrations to ITSP

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sat Jan 30 06:00:19 CST 2010

How can I seperate outgoing calls to the same ITSP but with a different
DID ??

I have defined a peer in sip.conf for the incoming calls that are routed
to a certain [context]. Then in the dialplan this [context] send the
incoming calls to the correct context based on the callerID that was
send with the incoming call...

But how can I send an outgoing call to the ITSP and seperate the
outgoing DID's ???

If I define the outgoing DID's [peer] in sip.conf as followed :

; outgoing calls
[did1]
type=peer
host=sip.ITSP
username=user1
secret=passwd1
fromuser=user1

[did2]
type=peer
host=sip.ITSP
username=user2
secret=passwd2
fromuser=user2

then incoming calls are matched against these peer-definitions and I get
the NOTICE

[Jan 29 18:49:07] NOTICE[6314]: chan_sip.c:14703 handle_request_invite:
Call from 'did2' to extension "329990102" rejected because extension not
found.

So how to create multiple outgoing peer definitions without having an
incoming call be matched against these peers ????

Thank you !

Jonas.