[asterisk-users] Cell phone redialer?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Jan 29 09:27:15 CST 2010

Try this
- exten => 393,1,noop(forward this call)
- exten => 393,n,authenticate(7277,a)
- exten => 393,n,Read(custno,customerphone,11,skip,5,1)
- exten => 393,n,Dial(DAHDI/1,w${custno},30,mKkg)
- exten => 393,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
- exten => 393,n,Hangup

This will require the caller to enter a password to be able to dial, then
enter the number to call.  Then Asterisk will call the number he entered and
present the callerid as your DAHDI/1 ID.

The main drawback to this approach is that DAHDI/1 would have to be
available; you could "fix" this with your telco.

Untested - YMMV
--
Danny Nicholas