[asterisk-users] iax softphones - not reconnecting

Asterisk - thinking:systems asterisk at tsy.at
Thu Jan 28 07:02:37 CST 2010

Stuart,

thank you...

Zoiper is not accessible for screenreaders right now, so we cannot use this at this time.

I tried diax v0.910f
This would be accessible, but it does not save account informations (do not know why) and without account informations I cannot connect ;-)
There is a .cfg file, where all other settings have been saved to, but not the account informations.
Do you know, what I have to enter into this file, so I can input it manually?
Or how I could try to save the data? ...

Thank you,

Martin