[asterisk-users] Unregistred users can pass calls, peer being static

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Wed Jan 27 17:49:11 CST 2010

Hi Kevin

#1 sounds great for me. Don't know for others but for us SIP EP are
mainly setted as user host=dynamic+secret or host=IP address meaning
permit only this IP.

Other solution would be -in case of host=IP address- to set permit=IP
address/32 deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 if those parameters are *not* present

All of those solution are compatible with the fact that information
should be given if the case appear.

--
Daniel