[asterisk-users] PRI Connected to definity errors

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:42:22 CST 2010

We didn't fix it yet. For the moment the Definity is not connected
directly to Asterisk, we route all communications between Asterisk and
the Definity over the PSTN.
The plan is to play around with all protocol settings to figure out which one
is the most stable, from what I understand - however I haven't yet
tested it - att custom should work best. But we didn't yet get around
to it.