[asterisk-users] CDR messed up when using queue

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Jan 27 03:25:21 CST 2010

Hello list,

I'm using an IVR where the caller chooses between 1. sales 2. support.
When choosing 1 the caller is directed to the sales-queue when choosing
2 the caller is directed to the support-queue.
Then the caller is directed to a free agent.

I notice in the CDR-rapports that the destination is always '1' or '2',
namely the DTMF-digit that the caller presses.

How can I get here the name of the agent or its number as final
destination of the call ??

Kind regards,

Jonas.