[asterisk-users] Attended Transfer with REFER

Magnus Benngård magnus.b at inputinterior.se
Tue Jan 26 13:15:23 CST 2010

checkout ${BLINDTRANSFER}

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:48:51 +0000, Örn Arnarson  wrote: Hi guys,
 I am wondering (and have been unable to find out thus far) whether
Asterisk sets some special channel variables or something when a call is
transfered with the REFER method. Basically, I'm trying to figure out if it
is possible to somehow get a transferred call back to the transferrer (as
it is done with the built-in atxfer) after X seconds (or an unsuccessful
attempt).
 Using a timeout in the Dial command is not suitable unless I am able to
tell somehow that the call in question is being forwarded (which is of
course not the case, as the Dial command is called befer the REFER is
sent).
 Can anyone think of a way to get the call back to the transferrer after
this timeout?
 Best regards, Örn Arnarson