[asterisk-users] ivvr with asterisk

mthayeb at gmail.com mthayeb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:14:41 CST 2010

Quyps,

It looks like you mis-read the picture.

Asterisk is the core, it need to be there regardless you use  FreePBX or
Tribox.
FreePBX is a GUI web interface to manage asterisk. Itself is not an IP-PBX.
Trixobx, still based on the Asterisk + freePBX, adds some more additional
applications based on the community feed back and requirement.

Trixbox is an easy go, but there may be some unwanted stuff with it.
elastix.org is also a nice package, give it a try.

Regards

MT Kondela
kevesystems.com