[asterisk-users] Siemens Gigaset + Asterisk Query?

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Fri Jan 22 20:46:58 CST 2010

Hi

I was wondering if you can use the base station as a outbound pots
connection for asterisk.

I currently have a tdm410 to do fxs/fxo ports and would like to get rid
of it, I used to use a spa3102, but it only had 1 fxo (telephone
connector).  I like the idea of the siemans but I would like to control
the pots fallover from asterisk.

if not the siemans are there any other bases that would fit the bill ?

Alex

--
"If you found somebody that had information about an attack on America, you'd want to know as best as we can to find out what the facts are."

	- George W. Bush
12/12/2005
Philadelphia, PA