[asterisk-users] OT - SPA3102 not detecting CID - Which settings to tune ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:49:53 CST 2010

Hi,

I'm connecting a Linksys SPA3102 to 3 different PSTN analog lines.
With only one of those, CID is shown.
Beside that, everything is working OK.
Lines have different providers and/or locations.
All are located in France and CID Detection Method is ETSI FSK / Bell 202.

If I'm connecting a TDM400-enabled Asterisk system, to one of those 2
non-working lines : it does work.
The only non-default meaningful setting for this TDM card is loadzone=fr.

Which 3102 setting would you suggest change to get CID working ?

Here and there, I've read that increasing PSTN Answer Delay might help.
Setting this to different values (up to 10 secs) didn't change end result.
What about increasing "PSTN to SPA Gain" ?

Regards