[asterisk-users] pri CLI command not available

Eric Merkel (Mail Lists) ejmerkel.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:27:37 CST 2010

Thanks you were exactly right. I had a problem in my chan_dadhi.conf file.
Basically, I had the channels defined before the signaling and it wouldn't
load. It did not show any errors that I could see on startup and there were
no messages in the /var/log/asterisk/messages but when doing a "load
chan_dahdi.so" from the command line showed me the problem.

Thanks again!

=====

Eric Merkel

ejmerkel.lists at gmail.com