[asterisk-users] Feature codes not detected

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:48:15 CST 2010

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting feature codes to work in Asterisk 1.4.21.2.
Features.conf contians this:

blindxfer=##
atxfer=*2
automon=*1
disconnect=**

I'm really most interested in getting disconnect to work so that I hear
"Goodbye" when I press ** during a call connected this way in my dial plan:

exten => 1,n,Dial(SIP/14168724765 at 6135551212-sw1|120|gtT)
exten => 1,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)

The call works fine and the CLI tells me that ** is an active feature but
nothing appears in the CLI when I press ** (verbosity = 4).  I do it very
quickly so I don't believe timeout is an issue.

I'd be grateful for any troubleshooting tips.

Thanks,