[asterisk-users] Call Xfer issue between DataCenter and User Site

Steven Davison steven.davison at ntsols.com
Thu Jan 21 02:40:33 CST 2010

Thanks for the responses on this one....

David Gibbons: reinvite=no is set, as we need the asterisk box to maintain the audio for recording... (I believe even if we didn't have this option, MixMonitor would have the same effect anyway.)

Peder: the firewall is integrated into the router, and is a Zyxel 660H-D1... which hasn't caused NAT issues in the past, but it is something that we can switch out and see if a different make/model has the same problem.

In answer to your questions, the Data Center IP is the external address that has been 1 to 1 Nat'd to the internal address.

The phone site has no static Nat in place for Sip or RTP, so we are reliant on the routers ability to sort that out. There is a firewall on that router, which allows ALL traffic out, and also allows SIP and RTP in.

Hope that clears up a few things! :)

Steven Davison - Network Engineer
t:   0845 0034567
f:   0845 0034543
w: www.ntsols.com

Net Technical Solutions | Suite 1 Wesley Chambers | Queens Road | Aldershot | Hampshire | GU11 3JD