[asterisk-users] Pass-through Call Recording Transfer Information

Glen Ganderton glenganderton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:27:28 CST 2010

Hi,

I am currently using asterisk to record all incoming calls. My setup is as
follows, the asterisk server has a two TE120P cards one of which
sends/receives calls from the carrier and the other is connected to a
Siemens HiPath 3000. All calls that come into asterisk use MixMonitor to
record calls and this works fine, but if a call gets transferred the
transfer information is not sent back to my asterisk box (as far as I know),
therefore it is hard to track calls in a searchable database. I am using the
ETSI protocol between the asterisk box and the HiPath 3000 so that if the
asterisk box breaks down we can simply plug the incoming lines from the
asterisk box to the HiPath 3000 and keep receiving calls. Does anybody have
any idea's that will enable me to get this transfer information.

Thanks