[asterisk-users] Linphone on vista fails on registration with asterisk

Kyungtae Kim kyungtae at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:31:15 CST 2010

Hi,

I installed asterisk-1.6.2.0.tar.gz and linphone 3.2.1 for the clients on both linux and windows vista. I have a problem on the windows linphone client, such as failing registration. Linphone on Linux works well, so the communication between linphone on linux works well. I wonder someone can help me out why the registration fails from linphone on windows vista. I tried older version of linphone on vista, however it does not work either.

Thanks,
Kyungtae