[asterisk-users] Setting MixMonitor options from Queue

Scott Gifford sgifford at suspectclass.com
Wed Jan 20 17:20:51 CST 2010

Hello,

We are recording our calls to queues by putting the appropriate options in
our "queue.conf".  This is all working properly.

We would now like to set the MixMonitor option to adjust the caller volume
(which is very quiet).  With the regular MixMonitor application, we would
just add the "v4" option to make it much louder.  I don't see a way to set
this option when MixMonitor is started from the queue.

Does anybody know of a way to set MixMonitor options from the queue.conf?

Thanks,

----Scott.