[asterisk-users] More than a line with same extension + Polycom + Provision Tool

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 12:24:37 CST 2010

Hello;

Thanks alot for your help and advise.

This is good for receiving, what about making calls? If already I have a call at line 1 and need to place another call, how to do this? Do I have to configure a new extension for line 2 (so two extensions for the same phone), or I can do it with same extension?

About provision tool for Polcyom, any help?

Regards
Bilal