[asterisk-users] More than a line with same extension + Polycom 320 + Provision Tool

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 10:51:47 CST 2010

Hi All;

I have a Plocyom 320 model, it supports 2 extensions (line 1 and line 2), when configuring line 1, then I have to determine the username and password and IP address of the server to register on it. And same thing when configuring the line 2.

How can I receive (and make call) using the two lines, but with same extensions (for example, the phone extension to be 800, so it can receive and send up to two calls using this extension)? Any advise how to do this?