[asterisk-users] AstLinux 0.7.0 Released

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Wed Jan 20 09:40:06 CST 2010

The AstLinux Team would like to announce that the 0.7.0 version of
AstLinux is available for download.  There have been many significant
updates in this release including updating to the latest Asterisk
Release (1.4.29), moving to DAHDI (2.2.0.2) along with several other
system updates.

For a complete list of changes, read the changelog available on the
download page:

http://www.astlinux.org/release/070

At the same time, we'd like to officially launch our new website(s).  We
added a separate documentation site http://doc.astlinux.org and updated
the main http://www.astlinux.org website to have a more user-friendly
layout.  Downloads are available directly on that site rather than on
the Sourceforge site.

A big thank you to everyone who contributed either as a developer or an
end-user providing feedback.

We will also be releasing official images which contains Asterisk
1.6.2.1.  Those release files will be available in the upcoming week.
We will continue to support the 'long term stable' release (currently
the 1.4.x branch).

The AstLinux Team