[asterisk-users] test case with queues and system()

Евгений Шишкин itparanoia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:59:01 CST 2010

Hello, list.
First of all i want to say sorry for my english.

Long story short, on my future work i'll deal with asterisk and now i
have a test case. But i'm very young to asterisk and don't have a lot
of time so any help is appreciated.

Test case:
We have e1 trunk and multi-channel sip line. Clients waiting in the
queue, which can handle 30 clients. They listen mellody and their
position, while waiting. The system can handle only 5 clients at the
moment. As soon as client is the first he hears a background and then
if he inputs any number, asterisk executes system command like wget
example.org/?p=<input number> and call terminated.

I'm reading asteriskbook but can't connect all together right now.