[asterisk-users] Dahdi/callerid issue

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Jan 18 14:01:19 CST 2010

At 11:52 AM 1/18/2010, you wrote:
>It seems after a several testing, that the wait(1) seems to solve the issue.
>
>Only now weirdly enough the phone keeps ringing if the caller hangs up
>before i picked up the phone (pstn call)

It's what I used years ago when I first installed Asterisk. If the
phone is answered before the callerid finishes, it's lost, the wait
just makes sure it has time. The other part is a problem with
recognizing hang-ups.  That should have nothing to do with the wait().

Anyway, glad the callerid works now.

Ira