[asterisk-users] help with picking out a digium card.

shawn bright shawn at skrite.net
Sun Jan 17 16:05:04 CST 2010

Hey thanks.

the IVR server we are using is also the web server and database server. My
employer wants everything to run off of the same box, then duplicate that
box as a backup.
The server is already here and, alas, only the new PCI express slots.
THnaks for taking your time on this for me. Still kinda new at this.

sk