[asterisk-users] Sipgate > DTMF not detected by Asterisk 1.6 [dtmfmode=rfc2833]

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:12:26 CST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:07 PM, listuser at spamomania.co.uk
<listuser at spamomania.co.uk> wrote:

> That may contain sensitive data, such as SIP account/password details -
> so I'll pass on that, but thanks for the offer.

  Even if they are using auth it's challenge response and fairly
difficult to reverse engineer, not that I have the time for that.  I
do however, specialize in debugging DTMF.  I always make time for
interesting cases.

  I also own a voice service provider so it's unlikely I'm interested
in your sipgate credentials :).

  Good luck.

--
Kristian Kielhofner