[asterisk-users] AudioCodes MP-114 - SAS (Stand Alone Survivability) configuration

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:48:26 CST 2010

I have AudioCodes MP-114 and I'm trying to configure SAS (Stand Alone Survivability); when Asterisk is down the MediaPack gateway should forward the call
IN/OUT through the gateway (without asterisk in the middle), but it is not working.

I'm working with tech. support from the source I purchase the unit from they we are just emailing back and forth and the unit is still not working.
Can anybody share settings how to configure "Stand Alone Survivability" mode in AudioCodes MP-1xx ?

--
Joseph