[asterisk-users] Minimal Asterisk Web Interface?

Tim Nelson tnelson at fudnet.net
Tue Jan 12 13:18:59 CST 2010

----- "Tzafrir Cohen" <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 08:56:05PM +0300, Tim Nelson wrote:
> > I'm looking for a web GUI to Asterisk that I can run on some small
> embedded hardware. I've used FreePBX in the past but the overhead is
> not to my liking and it is entirely too complicated. I do not wish to
> change my entire OS just for the GUI either (aka AstLinux). Is there
> anything out there? I'd like to have only a small set of features,
> primarily the configuration of extensions, routing(in/out), "trunks",
> and ring groups. I welcome your suggestions. :-)
>
> http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk-gui
>
> Designed especially for a minimal, embedded system. Runs no extra
> daemon
> besides Asterisk.
>
> That said, the "no-daemon" approach can be a limitation.

Yesss. That is exactly what I needed! \o/

Installed, it uses around 1.7MB of disk space, requires no external dependencies (other than Asterisk), and appears to more than cover my needs.

Thank you Tzafrir!!!!

Of course, if there are any additional minimal GUIs available, I'd be more than interested to have a look at those also. One can never have too many options... :-)

Tim