[asterisk-users] SIP Security

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Tue Jan 12 12:08:31 CST 2010

Lets just say that you turned off the security ...

[general]
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls

so everyone that can connect to your IP port 5060 UDP can access
default context...
why would you allow this context to place outgoing calls then ?

secret=blah

also you think the bots don't know this password ???

Martin